Sunday, February 17, 2019

Boyfriend's over aggressive roommate (also CC holder) has warned me to never carry within their apartment. Personally this feels like an insecure power move on his part. Any idea how to handle it?


Boyfriend has just as much a legal say in the contract as he does, if that affects anything. Ever since this roommate has gotten a pistol and his license he has repeatedly made off the wall comments, almost like half assed indirect threats towards me about using his gun if he needs to if he feels threatened. Tbh I dont think hes necessarily dangerous, so I'm not really nervous if I dont carry when I am over there... but this whole thing feels like a power move and made me lose some respect. State of Arizona if that affects anything. Any ideas? via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2GNaqQt

No comments:

Post a Comment