Friday, October 5, 2018

Appendix Holster Opinions - Glock 43


I currently have a PHLster Skeleton for my G43. There’s lots of things I love about the holster, but I have a few minor gripes. The biggest problem I have is that the bottom corner of the holster (below the trigger guard, where the strut for the soft loop attaches) digs into my leg and becomes painful after wearing the holster for a while.I’m thinking about getting a new appendix holster for the G43 and am looking for opinions on a couple of options: -Tenicor VELO -Precision Holsters Ultra Appendix Can anyone with experience with either holster for the G43 or a similar size gun tell me what you like and don’t like about it?Another option I’m looking at is to just pad the area that digs in with some foam or something. Or maybe try a bigger wedge, but that’s less convenient since I’d have to order it.Thoughts? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2Rz1IZk

No comments:

Post a Comment