Friday, October 5, 2018

Picking up holster for XDS - Europe


Hey everyone,I'm looking for a holster for my Springfield XDS 3.3. Problem is that I live in Europe. And even tho there are some options (mostly kydex like this), market isn't big.I have to carry concealed, so I'm primary looking for IWB or AIWB holster.My go-to pick was originally Alien Gear ShapeShift Core Carry Pack, which would also help me decide the best carry option for me. But the more I read about it the less I like it. Especially the neoprene backer and bulkiness seems like a problem.Can you please help me with some options? Ideally if they ship to Czechia and doesn't cost over $130 shipping included, but I'll appreciate any suggestions. Maybe I'll be lucky and find it somewhere in here.Thanks a lot. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2zTfkHY

No comments:

Post a Comment