Tuesday, September 18, 2018

What should I do in this situation to protect myself

Hi, long story short I did something with a girl a long time ago then introduced her to a close friend because I was no longer interested. They ended up dating and to seem like less of a hoe she told him stuff that happened was forced (it was not). He lets anger stew and believes her side over a long friendship, and we cut each other off. However, we are co workers and before we cut each other off he threatened me, and has recently made it known to me that he is taking Brazilian jujitsu. I know he wants to mess me up, and when or if that day comes how do I best defend myself. I’m well built and work out three times a week, but we used to work out together and at least then he had more strength than me, he is also taller with a longer reach. Thank you for your advice if you have any



Submitted September 18, 2018 at 11:13PM by theoriginalcandy66 https://ift.tt/2plP1UQ

No comments:

Post a Comment