Sunday, September 9, 2018

Thoughts on dogs?


Today I was at a get together at a friend’s house (not carrying because she has specifically asked me not to in her home) and my wife asked me to go out to the car to grab something. I can’t think of a safer “area” and this is right around lunch time in broad daylight.The car was parked about a block away. On the way back from the car a large dog, maybe a 60-80 pound Lab, came running out of a garage with a young girl chasing it. It was sprinting full speed towards me and I had a moment of panic - hands full and no gun. After, it became clear that the dog was just excited and was trying to lick me and jump on me.The family was able to get the dog back but it made me wonder. What if it was an aggressive dog? What would you do? At what point do you draw on an animal? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2Nt1ljB

No comments:

Post a Comment