Thursday, September 13, 2018

Has anyone ever found out you were carrying and gotten extremely uncomfortable?


This happened over the summer where a bunch of us went up to my buddy’s cabin. Most were people I’ve known my whole life, but a couple were newcomers. 98% of the people there know that I carry everyday and have no problem with it. So when I changed my shirt in front of a few people I didn’t even pay attention to the fact that my gun was showing. A few hours went buy and my friend comes up to me explaining that (bob) has heard I was carrying and assumed I was going to start shooting everyone if something happened. I laughed it off until I was asked to remove my firearm which was no issue. It more bothered me that nobody said anything until people started talking. (Please excuse the format, on mobile) via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2p4GEgi

No comments:

Post a Comment