Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Can't get a good grasp of my gun while draw practicing--advice?


I wear a Ruger LC9s IWB in a Kydex holster at about 4o'clock. It's super comfortable and my draw time is maybe about a second from draw to ready... without a shirt. However, that's far from my average speed, and G-d only knows how I'd fair under actual pressure with a shirt.With a shirt, I constantly find myself grabing some fabric of my clothes along with my gun which prevents me from having a solid grasp, making my average time to ready a lot longer than when I'm just practicing without a shirt.I tried adjusting the cant from a low grip at 0° to a low grip 25° in hopes that having more of the grip exposed would help me get a hold, which for the most part it does... but the problem of my shirt still persists.I'm afraid that under pressure, I won't be able to have a secure hold of my firearm.Advice welcomed. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2NFWN9y

No comments:

Post a Comment