Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Flying through CA with CCW


Next week I am going to be flying to the west coast and plan on taking my firearm. I am aware of the procedures on flying with a weapon as well as the carry laws of the states I will be visiting. However, I'm still nervous about my connection in San Francisco. Since both of my flights are on the same airline, I know I shouldn't have to touch my checked baggage, but I'm still a bit paranoid that I will run into some kind of complication or problem. I would like to hear about any experiences, good or bad, flying through Cali, specifically SFO. I found a handful of posts on other forums, but most of them are from several years ago and may not reflect the current level of hoplophobia. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2O8YXM2

No comments:

Post a Comment