Monday, September 10, 2018

Can you shoot someone if they come on your property?

My teacher who has been harassing me came to my house today to confront my grandfather for telling the principal(good friends) for harassing me,she stepped on our private property to cause a scene, i wasn't there but if I was I would have ran upstairs and got the guns and shot her would I have get introuble? She is a extremely aggressive and hostile individual I fell threatened and worry she might be plotting so I want to put a end to it real quick my mother is a passive pushover and thinks it's a joke but I will slaughter this lady if it comes down to it I will be a savage about the situation NO MERCY!



Submitted September 10, 2018 at 07:41PM by Hardcoretroy https://ift.tt/2CHiUZ9

No comments:

Post a Comment