Saturday, September 8, 2018

Attaching a Claw/Wedge to a Stealthgear Ventcore AIWB


So I just got my hands on an HK P30 and decided to dive into the world of Appendix Carry.Problem is, I'm having trouble finding holsters that fit the P30 for appendix carry but also aren't custom-made. Nothing against the custom-made ones, but often times they're more expensive than I'd like (Keeper's Concealment, though I've heard excellent things) or have a long wait time (JM Custom) or both. Plus, my preference (partially since it's what I've been most comfortable with for normal IWB and also because I've had them strongly recommended) would be a hybrid-style AIWB holster, like the Alien Gear (which isn't made in the P30) or the Stealth Gear, which is an option.The only issue I have with the Stealth Gear, though, is that the only one available for the P30 doesn't include a claw or a wedge. The wedge should be easy to attach, but I was wondering if anyone has any experience adding a claw to the Stealth Gear. Is it doable? Is it a good idea? Is there another holster manufacturer that is well reputed, decently priced, and will arrive relatively soon, that I'm entirely overlooking?Basically I want to carry the P30 now, rather than waiting a month for the JM Custom, but also I want a claw. Any suggestions? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2MbN2LM

No comments:

Post a Comment