Monday, March 12, 2018

What to Expect from my (Kansas) CC class?


I've started the process of obtaining my Kansas concealed carry license, which includes a training class at the end of this month. I'm wondering what I can do to best prepare in the meantime, but specifics on what's required are hard to come by.I went through the required training for Texas 10+ years ago (but never got a license), so I'm not really worried about meeting the requirements; I'm more just interested in having something to focus on in the meantime.Also, my sheriff's office only processes applications in a 3-hour window each week. I'd like to take my completed application (minus signature and training certification) over there early, so that they can verify that I've filled everything out correctly. Is this a good idea or no? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2FNuEJV

No comments:

Post a Comment