Sunday, March 18, 2018

Tattoo artist had my roll onto my back (where my gun was).


Edit: roll on to my stomach, gun was on my back.Was getting some ink work done in Phoenix today. I’m a skinny 145lb, 5’11” guy and normally appendix carry my Sig 938. When I went in for the tattoo today I flipped the gun around to the center of my back.About 2 hours in the artist asked my to lay face down so he could get the back of my arm easier. At this point I figured I either:tell him I have to go to the bathroom and adjust the gun.just lay down and hope he doesn’t see it.just tell him I have it.Since this was an artist I’ve spent over 20 hours with, and I know he has a few guns of his own I decided to awkwardly tell him I was carrying.I said something like “Not trying to be weird, but just a heads up, I have a gun on my back. Wanted to let you know, and I can move it if you’d like.”I think it took him a second to really process what I said cause he had a confused, almost concerned look on his face. But he quickly realized what I said and responded with “Yeah, no worries, man. This is Arizona, everyone’s got a gun.”Other than a few seconds of awkwardness, it was a decent encounter.How would you guys and ladies have handled this situation? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2HGYH3e

No comments:

Post a Comment