Monday, March 19, 2018

Need Help Deciding: M&P Shield 2.0, M&P 9c 2.0 or Walther PPS m2


Hey everyone. I'm on the fence between 3 pistols and was looking for some of y'alls advice/opinions.I'm looking to use the pistol as a sort of "multi-role" type. I plan to use the pistol for: Home Defense, Target Shooting and eventually a potential CCW. Before anyone says "Glock nation best nation" I don't particularly like the "hump" Glock grips have, their sights and their rather mushy triggers. Then again I only held the 43. Perhaps there's a difference between the 19 and the 43? Besides their size, and their magazine cap?I've narrowed it down to these 3 for reasons such as ease of use, comfort, trigger pull and reliability. Aftermarket support is a plus. Any advice and reports from those of you who own any of these pistols are welcomed!Thanks!Edit: Spelling via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2HNziFb

No comments:

Post a Comment