Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Does your job allow you to carry?


I currently work as a overnight vet tech at an veterinary emergency & critical care clinic. Usually there’s just me and a few other techs and one doc at night but sometimes I’m there by myself. There are a few cases throughout the U.S. where robbers would break into a vet clinic and steal drugs. There was one incident in the city I live in where this actually happened. The robbers pryed open the back door and was able to steal drugs. I have a work meeting tonight and I’m thinking of bringing this up during the meeting. My boss is also a big fan of guns so I’m hoping he would take it into consideration knowing all the crimes happening in our area. Has any of your employers let you carry while at work? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2paW8Pj

No comments:

Post a Comment