Saturday, March 17, 2018

Conceal carry shirts and pants?


Hey guys. I was just on /r/concealedcarry and one of the new posts is talking about what shirts to wear to best conceal a firearm and it got me thinking of my own set up.I'm actually having the same issue. Difference is that I'm a pretty slim guy and I like to wear a bit more well-fitted clothes so I really gotta be concerned about printing. I also like to wear nice fitting pants (I carry appendix) so I really don't want to make it look like I'm happy to see people. What shirts and pant suggestions would you make to best conceal a gun? I don't mind changing my wardrobe a little bit as long as the clothes are not too loose. Also, I live in Florida so it's pretty hot here. Btw, I carry a M&P Shield. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2FZpqLl

No comments:

Post a Comment