Saturday, March 3, 2018

8 or 12 9mm ?


Never thought I'd carry, never shot anything yet, but Florida made me realize how easy it is for 18 years old to buy ARs... I am double that old and have a family.Got my permit yesterday, after 6 days of submitting my application. Ordered hearing / eye protection via amazon prime, should get in 2 days , so Sunday I plan to hit the local outdoor range (free). Being cheap and broke, I decided on getting one of the following 9mm pistols locally to start edc and shoot weekly.Option 1 Hi point C9 = $164 plus taxOption 2 Taurus pt111 millennium pro g2 stainless slide = $217 plus taxWhich would be more fun to shoot?I know the taurus holds 4 more rounds, easier to carry, etc but my main focus is getting to shoot every chance I get. So fun , accuracy, soft recoil, ease of use, reliability is what am after.I also plan on upgrading pretty soon, after saving enough for a nice s&w revolver or glock ... maybe DA/SA like CZ 75 or a 1911..I also plan to go tomorrow to a local gun show (first time ever) might find another reasonable ccw for a good price. I have done lots of research and know the price points of most $800 or lower guns. Any tips or advice would be appreciated. Keep Murica Safe Y'all. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2FaD0rk

No comments:

Post a Comment