Friday, February 16, 2018

Not your typical purchase help request...


Alright y'all, the time has finally come for me to buy my first handgun however, I am having trouble finding a lot of options with my desired features. I'm looking for a mid-sized doublestack 9mm with fully ambidextrous controls (slide, mag, safety/decocker) and a DA/SA trigger for ~$700 max. So far I have looked at the Beretta PX4 Carry and the H&K P30S as the only ones that fit the bill. Others that have come close are the Walther PPQ(non-M2), Walther P99(AS or classic) or the H&K VP9. The ambidextrous controls and medium size are of the most importance as I am a left-handed guy with big hands and without my 3rd and/or 4th fingers for stability, I can't hit anything worth a damn. (I.e. I was shooting my buddy's 9mm shield and without the extended mag's grip, I was barely on paper at 10 yards) The DA/SA trigger is next of importance as I much prefer the trigger feel of SA over striker firing and the safety of the DA versus a manual safety. I have spent hours researching and looking at different websites but it has proven to be a difficult find. Thank you in advance for your help and suggestions. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2EvReD2

No comments:

Post a Comment