Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Florida Reciprocity ahead of Hurricane Evacuation


Hello all. I'm a Miami resident who is strongly considering driving out of town tomorrow after work in light of Hurricane Irma. I'm thinking Alabama or Georgia. Side question: any suggestions?I've got my Florida carry license (like a week ago! Just in time perhaps). I'll be taking valuables with me. I rent a tiny one story place about a mile from the ocean and basically everything Of importance will be riding with me, including my Glock 19 and brand new Sig P938.As far as you all understand, will I be legally ok to concealed carry or at least have these weapons in my car in Georgia or Alabama?Your input would be greatly appreciated. Also I'd love to submit a more typical /r/ccw post soon. Got a nice holster coming in for the P938, if my address still exists in a week. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2xNx9VZ

No comments:

Post a Comment