Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Confrontation in Walmart Parking Lot


Story time! (Happened about 5 mines ago) I am a CCW holder and I am currently visiting Athens, GA on a business trip so I am currently not carrying. As I was leaving Walmart, I saw 5 males trying to sell mix tapes. I knew that I did not want to get involved with them because they looked like they were looking for trouble.I get to my car, throw my groceries in and get in. Luckily, someone pulled in blasting rap so they swarmed his vehicle. Now is the time to get the hell out of here!CRAP! My trunk is still open... so I run outside shut it. At this point they see me, and they start coming over to my vehicle. Before I knew it, all five of them surrounded my car. They were asking my to buy and I kept saying no thank you. This made them irritated and they began cursing at me and flipping me off. So I quickly looked behind me, threw it in reverse and slammed on the accelerator. I was able to get out of there safely.Lesson is the story is... awareness is key. If you can see the danger ahead of you then you can avoid it. Unfortunately for me, a quick mistake could have cost me.Stay safe out there and remember drawing is always the last option. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2wHlRUs

No comments:

Post a Comment