Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Cleveland/Ohio Permit Time


Hi all,Just wanted to check in with some info for those who are interested.I live in the Cleveland area, and have been told by several that Cuyahoga county can take several weeks to issue a permit once you apply.However, Ohio allows you to go to any adjoining county from the one in which you reside in order to apply for your permit. I had a friend who went to Lake County a few months ago and got his same-day, so I decided to test it out last week.You have to make an appointment, but since I pre-filled the state application I was in the Lake County Sheriff's office for a grand total of 30 minutes, in which time they did the background checks, took fingerprints, took a picture, and printed the card.Hard to beat that. Hope this helps! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2w6Br8x

No comments:

Post a Comment