Tuesday, May 23, 2017

After many holsters and attempts I seek guidance


So 90% of the year I carry my g19 AIWB in an eidolon with the wedge and claw and I conceal it very easily in business attire. Once the heat of the summer hits I'm allowed to wear polo style shirts and the 19 pokes a bit to much at certain areas of my shirt which is why I have my 43 for when that inevitably happens.My problem is that my 43 prints just as much as my 19. I know the easy answer is "don't wear polos and continue to conceal my 19 in button ups" but it gets uncomfortable with the heat.I have a stealthgear that I would normally use but it's gotten old and uncomfortable (pokes when I sit or bend which is 80% Of my day) and prints more than I feel it should. I recently bought a q series thinking it's minimalistic features would help but it's somehow worse. I added some Dr scholls pads to DIY a wedge which helps with printing but it's not as comfortable as my 19 eidolon and I don't feel like I should have to strap fucking footpads to a holster.My question for you 43 carriers is this. Is there anything similar to the eidolon for the 43? Something with a wedge option or even a claw? ( Id like to carry with my +2 TT) I know many people think it's not necessary but business casual with a necessity to conceal for work purposes demands it.I should mention I have a good belt (beltman horsehide with stiffener) and yes I've googled holsters.I appreciate any guidance. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2q763bV

No comments:

Post a Comment