Friday, August 9, 2024

Learning muay thai was a good decision

Im about 18, 5’8 and maybe i think 140. Growing up I’ve never learned how to fight, where i live we fight alot its just a regular thing and usually i can beat smaller guys but my stupid ass always went for the big set of guys like 6ft or 6’2, i even tried to fight a dickhead who was 6’7(i got the shit beat out of me). This summer i learned some Muay Thai at home and some wrestling but mainly Muay Thai and honestly i don’t want to glaze my willy and tickle my jewels or anything but practicing a combat sport is really important and this has opened my eyes. Most altercations you get with someone who’s big and most likely they cant fight or never practiced (if they do and your as small as me the best thing to do is calm the guy down) and if you know a little bit of something 8/10 times out of ten you’ll win the other two times you lose if you get body slammed. But a rear naked choke and a kick in the knee has worked so well for me bro. I think everyone should learn a combat sport as-well as track, cause if your walking with your girlfriend at night and like 3 people are trying to jump you i promise you can think you’re superman, but you’re not going to beat all 3 of them.This happened to me last week but i just used her as a backpack and ran,i dont even know why we were in that area so late. Im just saying learning these things are so fun and beneficial bro I’m just glad i learned something new.



Submitted August 09, 2024 at 05:28PM by Alot_of_Alligators https://ift.tt/JsHBuhA

No comments:

Post a Comment