Thursday, August 15, 2024

Self defense in Ca.

So I live in California. I’m in an okay neighborhood in a pretty bad town. I go out at night a lot, rucking, walking my dogs and just going for walks. Usually I feel relatively safe.

Had an incident a couple of days ago where I’m sure a guy was considering attacking me. I think the only reason he didn’t was my posture, eye-contact, tone of voice, etc.

It occurred to me that I had nothing on me with which to defend myself, and I’d rather not have that happen again.

Any thoughts or experience with less lethal tools for everyday carry? Stuff I might be able to have in Ca? I was thinking of getting a flashlight, potentially.

For context I’m a decent sized guy, experienced in martial arts and good at fighting.



Submitted August 15, 2024 at 10:17AM by Gmork14 https://ift.tt/AX15q0E

No comments:

Post a Comment