Thursday, August 1, 2024

self defence tips

Hello! I (14M) am thinking about learning some sort of self defence or martial arts, only problem is that we live in the middle of nowhere and the nearest town is a good 45 minute drive. It isn't possible to join any classes so I'm wondering if it would be okay to learn online??? Another problem I have is that I'm fairly overweight and I'm not flexible. I can barely to the basics like climnbing a fence or doing a pushup. I'm looking into self defence not just for the defence side of it but also to lose weight if possible. Theres only karate in the nearest town and I am unable to drive anywhere and don''t have anyone that can actually drive me. Any advice and/or tips would be much appreciated. I also live in rural nsw/australia if that helps



Submitted August 01, 2024 at 02:45AM by Shot_Wolverine8277 https://ift.tt/sajQoAe

No comments:

Post a Comment