Saturday, August 3, 2024

are there any weak points on the face and jaw?

I have a pretty strong grip strength, at about 190 lbs, and have utilized it for self defense before, but usually it's either by grabbing their face, jaw, neck, or shoulder and squeezing until they stop fighting me. Only problem is that it's kind of iffy. I'm curious about any points on the face and neck that are susceptible to crushing. I scarcely resort to punching and kicking, and when my grip doesn't work I just use takedown techniques. I'm not really able to find any points by searching google aside from obvious points like the chin that you can't really squeeze. I would think that things like the masseter would be effective but I'm not sure.



Submitted August 04, 2024 at 12:04AM by RealHentairanian https://ift.tt/TFt4u7h

No comments:

Post a Comment