Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Batonior! Does anyone have any experience?

I've been looking for a spring loaded baton for awhile now but most of the ones I've found are made by companies that seem pretty sketchy and the build quality leaves alot to be desired. This isn't a real issue with the telescoping batons you open by flicking with the wrist but you really, really don't want a spring loaded one opening up in your pocket!

The good quality ones that I've found are much too expensive for me, $2-$300+, but then I came upon Batonior. I've watched several videos and read a bunch of reviews but I'd really like to hear from someone who has really used one. (I don't know enough about this stuff to know which reviews might be paid for).

 I'm specifically interested in the 511auto Asp https://batonior.com/products/walking-stick-metal 

 I couldn't find a sub for self defense weapons so I hope posting this here is ok


Submitted August 27, 2024 at 10:59PM by Socialfilterdvit https://ift.tt/VLnSk1y

No comments:

Post a Comment