Wednesday, August 21, 2024

How to defend against spears?

I live in a South East Asian country where there are a lot of young adults in bike gangs running around terrorizing people with spears around the cities centers at night.

The spears they use are basically knives welded onto the tip of a long metal pipe. I guess you could call them some sort of lance calvary (definitely not as chivalrous of course).

Obviously running away is still the best option but I don't think I can outrun dudes on bikes with big poking metal sticks. Is there any thing I can do to defend myself if the worst scenario happens and I can't run away?

I'm sorry if this seems like a ridiculous question (and the bad English). I appreciate your help.



Submitted August 21, 2024 at 03:22AM by MorseShoes https://ift.tt/u7apLi2

No comments:

Post a Comment