Monday, May 27, 2024

Plastic Bag Over Your Head Scenario?

So I was watching a horror movie where the killer puts a bag over the woman’s head in order to suffocate her and she immediately starts panicking and screaming and I thought well that’s a terrible idea you’re gonna use up all your air etc. Then I got to thinking well is it possible to survive after someone tries to suffocate you with a bag? I have this crazy fear/anxiety that i could be kidnapped, and m*rdered, for context I’m F21, so I feel like it’s valid. I’m just worried I’ll be snatched up somehow IDK. My mind is constantly making sure I’m aware of my surroundings so I try to think of scenarios and how I’d get out of them so if I ever encountered them I’d have SOMEWHAT of a plan. I realize I may sound crazy but I’m just curious. Like is there a way to fake out the killer and calm my breathing in order to not suffocate? I also hope this doesn’t fall into non-realistic self defense/pseudoscience because it’s just my mind thinking!!



Submitted May 27, 2024 at 08:22PM by newtothisshit20 https://ift.tt/61mjaWC

No comments:

Post a Comment