Friday, May 10, 2024

How Wise Is My Approach / Martial Arts Recom.

Hello everyone. I have been training boxing for over a year now but I have realized since I am 5'4 and have to close distance against taller opponents, this would work pretty bad against a tall attacker on the streets since thats when grappling begins. I was thinking about also adding a specific martial art that mainly emphasizes on throws rather than takedowns or submissions because I am not interested in ground game, I have to still be standing in case there are several attackers. Is sambo and sanda a good idea for this? Or are muay thai throws and sweeps all I really need for situations like these? Thank you.



Submitted May 10, 2024 at 04:18PM by Otherwise_Chicken_90 https://ift.tt/CBc6db8

No comments:

Post a Comment