Friday, January 19, 2024

Pepper spray residue on new bottles!

so I have bought a few ESP pepper sprays and have been training with them (only draw and safety disengagement) and I have touched my mouth and it burns and is red (also got some of it on other not so pleasant places so... take from that what you will). I've put some sour cream on it and it is okay after 15 minutes. So first of all, WARNING! There might be some residue on even unused pepper spray bottles so be careful what you touch after traning!

I've slathered the bottles with rubbing alcohol and wiped them. Would that be enough to remove the residue? Or what would be the best way to render them safe to touch and train with?



Submitted January 19, 2024 at 07:16AM by TotalyOriginalUser https://ift.tt/YWab1z2

No comments:

Post a Comment