Sunday, January 28, 2024

Did I do the right thing?

So I am 17 and this happened about a week ago and I want to know if what I did would’ve worked or not. So basically I was home alone with my sister (F8) and were just relaxing than suddenly our doorbell rings, so I just ignore it Than the people ring it like 5 more times over the course of 30 seconds so I get scared and check the window and there’s a truck with a guy standing by the truck and what I assumed was another guy ringing the doorbell. Than they start banging on the door. So I tell my sister to go into my closet. I than grabbed a pocket knife and my heart was pounding at this point. I didnt know if it was safe for me to hide in the closet because if they came in the house and opened my closet I would be borderline defenseless. So what I did was hide to the side/ kinda behind my door so if they walked into my room they wouldn’t see me unless I turned around. So my plan if somebody walked Into my room was to stab them in the neck. Was that the right call? Now I was borderline crying with the scenario I was being put in knowing my sister could die if I didn’t hold my ground against these intruders. Thankfully I called my parents while this was happened and they came home and thankfully it was just some red necks that were interested in one of our properties. Now was what I was going to do right or wrong?



Submitted January 29, 2024 at 12:08AM by Fast-Win9282 https://ift.tt/mhrQvGl

No comments:

Post a Comment