Friday, January 26, 2024

Defense against a ex-military home invader?

Call me paranoid but I want to be prepared for all possibilities. My fiancé is going to be telling off her estranged father that was arrested when she was a child. He wants to visit us as he is trying to get his affairs in order as he has had health issues recently and believes he is dying. He lives in another state but knows our address and is not that far away. He served 10+ years for child molestation and sex with a minor and has a history of minor assault chargers after his prison term. He is ex-army and owns guns. The man is a raging narcissist but luckily he is also beyond his years physically and is in his 60s in poorer health.

I am worried how a raging narcissist with a prison record who is trying to make peace with the world will react when his only daughter tells him off. I cannot talk her out of this stance. I don’t own firearms due to a history of mental health issues in our house but I am considering getting one now. Are there any other possibilities I should consider? What else should I know?



Submitted January 27, 2024 at 01:28AM by N_in_Black https://ift.tt/0s295YI

No comments:

Post a Comment