Friday, January 12, 2024

Gimmick "self-defense" weapons.

I can't believe how many fake, gimmick self defense weapons there are out there. You know what I'm talking about, right? Tasers that require your attacker to be within stabbing distance of you--that you need to constantly charge by plugging into an outlet. Stuff like that. The people that make these "weapons" are snake oil salesmen that want to make a quick dime off of people that want to feel safe, without actually being safe. They don't care about people's safety, just making money. Watch out for them, and always do your research and double check a hundred percent that your self defense implements will be functional in case you get attacked. I carry around a small gardening spade with me, and it's probably more effective than a lot of things that are being marketed. Especially if I sharpen the metal edge somehow. I don't mind people knowing about it, either.

A 9mm or .45 caliber beats all of them, though.



Submitted January 12, 2024 at 07:43PM by New_Difference6210 https://ift.tt/ER3Btyx

No comments:

Post a Comment