Saturday, January 13, 2024

Knife threat / stupidity

So tonight me and my brother were helping a drunk guy get sober and get him home when a car full of guys starts abusing the guy and we step in to protect the guy, it ends up in a tense argument situation where I am trying to reason with them, anyway next thing one of their guys pulls a knife in the car and me and my brother are both like wtf, so rather than walk away and be the bigger person, I stupidly tell my bro to run and throw a 2 litre bottle of water off the car and tell them to fuck themselves, then we run and get caught up by the guys and since we know they were tooled up we just tried to reason rather than fighting back. Nothing happened in the end other than a bit of an altercation but in hindsight, don’t throw a water bottle off someone’s car who has a knife and wants to kill you :)



Submitted January 14, 2024 at 12:40AM by JME_nufc https://ift.tt/fayBtWo

No comments:

Post a Comment