Friday, September 15, 2023

Would I have been in the wrong?

So today around 4pm, my wife and me were driving around town running errands. We got to a red light and had a car speed up behind us. The light turned green and the truck infront of us went to move when the car behind honked at us. My wife honked back and they proceeded to tailgate us, throw things at our vehicle and follow us into a parking lot( wife got scared and pulled over in a mall.) They then proceeded to pull up to the car and throw threats and ask me what I was reaching for. ( I carry a glock on my person for work reasons.) Me not wanting to escalate the situation I told them to just move along and that nobody wanted to fight. The male tried getting off so I showed My firearm in the holster and told them it was best to leave. They then proceeded to throw more things and then peel off. If he had come any closer to my wife and me I would have felt the danger of immediate death or bodily harm. Would I have been justified if I had drawn on him?



Submitted September 15, 2023 at 01:43AM by Forward-Analysis2388 https://ift.tt/Zl3TQsr

No comments:

Post a Comment