Saturday, September 2, 2023

Better Blade For Home/ Self-Defense

I've been on the fence for years about this topic, which of the blades are better for home/ self-defense: a Japanese-style tanto or a Filipino-style machete? For context, I live in the Philippines and firearms here are hard to get and my go-to self-defense weapon is a large can of pepper spray. I just have been thinking about it recently, which of those two blades would be great for self-defense in a home setting.

We can discuss the legalities in a different topic, I just want to know what you guys think about the merits and demerits of these two blades. I'm talking about this as the Japanese tanto and this for the Filipino machete. I have handled both in person and I like them both. Your thoughts will be greatly appreciated!



Submitted September 02, 2023 at 05:07PM by Solo_Camping_Girl https://ift.tt/2JBcDm0

No comments:

Post a Comment