Thursday, September 14, 2023

More reasons why stun guns suck dead under 21 hour

So yes stun guns suck as weapons. I'm not even talking really self-defense weapons I'm talking just weapons in general. So I bought a stun gun and I'm like okay the closest other kind of weapon to this is an actual gun and with an actual gun you shouldn't have the safety on and you should have a bullet loaded in the chamber. So I applied that principle to the stun gun itself I charged it up and turn the switch to on. And then I wrote down the start time and then wrote down when it died. The stun gun I have which I will link down below I turned it on at 2:04 a.m. And tested it at 5 hours and it worked and then I tested it at 10 hours and it worked and then I went to bed and at 10:56 p.m. Is when I tested it again and it did not work it did not produce a spark I stuck it against myself it did not produce any kind of pain whatsoever. When I was hitting the button to make it Spark the charging light actually went off That's how little power it had left. So it lasted 20 hours and 52 minutes. And actually it lasted less than that because it was dead. So I might repeat this test to check if I can get better more accurate results I should say because as soon as the stun guns stops doing that zapping creating the electrical Arc I should say that's when I would mark it down as dead. My rough estimate right now would be probably something around 15 hours. So yeah just another reason to not use stun guns

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09C2PK78V?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1



Submitted September 15, 2023 at 01:26AM by jaime_lion https://ift.tt/EniyLg1

No comments:

Post a Comment