Sunday, September 17, 2023

Baton defense technics & how to make distance?

Hello,

Short Background Info:

I'm an Enforcementofficer first year into my studies, It'll be another 2 years until I'm actually fully educated and will receive selfdefense training from the agency itself.

They have no2 however decided that we are suppost to wear dutyuniforms to university and due to a spike in hostility towards enforcement officers and government officials/emergencyresponders in general, I worry about getting attacked or due to uniform just pulled into a fight without proper training.

I've bought an extendable baton for selfdefense tht I can viably wear on my dutyuniform without anyone questioning it.

Do you guys have any sources you'd recommend for learning how to defend wucessfully with such an (extendable) baton?

I also travel via highspeed rail almost every weekend from uni to my hometown, aswell as ride a lot of public transit to uni,

are there any good recommendations on what todo when being disadvantaged due to being in a seat? there is not enougth clearance to extend the baton while sitting I assume



Submitted September 17, 2023 at 04:30PM by DayOk6350 https://ift.tt/HQA1X0P

No comments:

Post a Comment