Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Situation I would like to know how to handle

I have noticed that in my neighborhood there is a man (Very big and about 6.5 feet) that demands people for food or money. He has a strategy where you are not able to spot him as he hides behind doors on buildings and walks out as you pass by. He is immediately aggressive and demands for change or food if you tell him you don’t have any, or try to walk past him he becomes more aggressive. I’ve heard he has attacked many people too. I am short guy, my question is how exactly could I handle the situation in the case that he approaches me and I don’t have the chance to evade him? (Im in the UK so none of the self defense devices are not permitted)



Submitted September 12, 2023 at 11:46AM by J-G-D-B https://ift.tt/srJ07VS

No comments:

Post a Comment