Thursday, September 28, 2023

My bros getting bullied, yo

I found a suicide note in his backpack. I don't want to touch that subject right now all I want to do is beat up the piece of shit freaks bothering him. On God I'm so fucking pissed

For reference I'm 20 and graduated high school a couple years ago LOL. As someone who's been bullied a few times (not badly at all) I know how it feels to be mocked. I won't claim to be the strongest and I've only boxed like 3 times at a time in my life. like for a couple months then quit Cuz I'd rather eat pizza with the money. My family has already gone the counselor/administration route. The bullying is bad enough that he's self harming and has been admitted for suicidal ideation last year

I'm fully aware I'm not in a Disney movie of course it won't go well but I can't sit still. I know these boys hang out at the park or at gas stations looking for someone to buy them alc. I'm planning to either get them at the park or go with my brother when he wants to go to the park and shoot hoops. Theyre seniors in hs so I'm pretty sure I'm not fighting with minors (hopefully not LOL)

I'll appreciate any tips and please don't mention weapons I just want to kick these kids asses I don't want to ruin their life over this

If mods need proof of this I can dm them the hospital admission info and sh pics just a warning it's Def gore if not more. I'm not a roleplayer just a pissed off older bro



Submitted September 28, 2023 at 02:34AM by tongueinbooty https://ift.tt/mirXM7f

No comments:

Post a Comment