Friday, September 1, 2023

Muay Thai + Sambo + Kali Stick drilling

Hi folks,

I live in Ontario, Canada so there are not many options for self Defense weapons. I used to wrestle in high school, boxed, done Muay Thai, and now grapple at a Sambo gym.

1 on 1 no weapons I have no issues with defending my self. Even if there were 2 people I’m confident in my striking and grappling skills.

The issue I’m having is weapons. I’ve noticed my area is getting increasingly hostile and people are carrying bats and knives as weapons.

Hypothetically, would Kali sticks be the best form of self Defense? I’m thinking they are decent range weapons, fast, and not deadly.

Are there any other range weapons that can be used for self Defense? No guns obviously given I’m in Ontario.

Thanks for reading!



Submitted September 02, 2023 at 12:03AM by _TheJackal https://ift.tt/ltJBVeu

No comments:

Post a Comment