Thursday, September 7, 2023

Affordable watches with emergency call options?

Looking to get a watch with voice activated call capabilities as a tool for self-defense. Say I’m put into a self-defense situation and I don’t have time to pull out my phone and call the cops. Would be great to be able to make a voice-activated emergency call, or make a very simple single-tap emergency call/ location signal. Any products that fit this description? My biggest emphasis is this emergency call capability and ease of access. Couldn’t care less if it let’s me use music or Snapchat or whatever.

Also if you could recommend any other subs I can repost to for this that would be helpful. Thanks.



Submitted September 07, 2023 at 09:43PM by Professional-Gaijin https://ift.tt/MbPv8Y1

No comments:

Post a Comment