Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Feeling unsafe at work

My co-worker( who is fairly young) keeps trying to show off and point the laser on his gun at me while I’m working. I’ve told my manager and he doesn’t seem to care or do anything about it. I understand everyone in my area carry’s a gun I don’t mind that but it’s making me pretty uncomfortable and paranoid to turn my back to him at work. I don’t know what to do to make this stop and get him fired or something. I’ve told him multiple times to stop but that doesn’t get through his head that makes me uncomfortable and unsafe. Is there anything I can do? Should I report to police? I can’t quit this job but I don’t feel safe anymore.

Edit: sorry if this is the wrong sub/community



Submitted September 05, 2023 at 04:31AM by Trippyjesus54 https://ift.tt/H1Z7vYC

No comments:

Post a Comment