Tuesday, September 26, 2023

What do you guys think of my self-defense weapons?

I haven't purchased these yet but here is what I am planning on getting in order of where they will be on my belt:

4 17-round magazines

an Echelon 9mm with an extended 20-round magazine in a level 3 retention holster

a bottle of pom oc spray

3 pairs of handcuffs

zip ties

baton

switchblade

pen knife

torch

backup torch

spare batteries

binoculars with night vision

throwable leg-restraints

leg restraints

spare taser cartridge

taser 10 in a level 2 retention als holster(when it's released)

first aid kit containing bandages, surgical scissors, Narcan, 3 tourniquets, hand sanitizer, and sanitizing wipes. I also have an emergency tourniquet around my ankle.



Submitted September 26, 2023 at 04:46PM by Bitter_Dig5118 https://ift.tt/BQrflz3

No comments:

Post a Comment