Thursday, August 25, 2022

Printing Issues with P365


I turned 21 last year and carried a Glock 43 for six months before switching to a P365 with a TLR-7a light. I’ve been carrying it ever since. I’ve been rocking it in a Operational Industries (formerly Goon Operational) IWB holster. It’s very similar to the TRex Arms Gen1 sidecar. The holster is high quality and is comfortable to wear but it prints like no other even with the little tab built in.It’s so bad even with loose fitting shirts I’m contemplating selling the holster and possibly the light to get a smaller holster that I can position better on my belt. I’m a shorter guy at 5’7 and 175lbs. Never had printing issues with the Glock. Any recommendations on how to fix the printing or other holster companies? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/OLlAmBo

No comments:

Post a Comment