Sunday, August 14, 2022

TIL r/EDC doesn’t care at all for self-protection.


So, I browse EDC subs quite a bit, as CCW overlaps with that a decent amount. I decided to post a pic and list of my daily carry from last weekend at my wedding and just about all the comments are like, “Why would you carry at a wedding? What are you scared of? You Americans are a different breed,” etc.Maybe it’s a little much to carry at my own wedding, but considering I have a firearm on my person every day when I leave the house and have for more than a year, it never struck me as off.But I guess at this point I’m just ranting, so that’s enough internet for the night. But I can’t possibly be in the wrong for trying to be proactive about self-defense, can I? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/26gEFc1

No comments:

Post a Comment