Monday, February 21, 2022

Question about choosing a CCW as a OTR Truck Driver


My fiancée and I are currently PA residents and we both have our CCW Permits issued from there. We also both have our CDLs and drive a semi truck in all the lower 48 states.I have been wanting to get each of us a Smith & Wesson M&P Shield M2.0. Recently I saw that S&W released the M&P Shield plus, almost the exact dimensions with greater mag capacity. It looks awesome, but as I travel all over the country I'm not sure it would be the best choice to have with us when we have to go somewhere like CA, NY, or MA.I know we wouldn't be stepping out of the vehicle with it concealed in states that don't have reciprocity with PA, but I don't know what the legal line is to being able to transport a 13+1 or 15+1 capacity firearm into those restrictive states, or how much trouble we might end up in if we have to use it to defend ourselves from within the vehicle. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I haven't settled on a weapon for everyday carry yet. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/kscmf7u

No comments:

Post a Comment