Wednesday, February 2, 2022

CCW Application Experience


Just thought I'd share my experience of applying and successfully getting my permit.. So I recently moved to Philadelphia from a state where concealed carry was a pipe dream. I had done a lot of research before applying. I was mainly reading the laws about carrying and where not to carry. I kept finding reddit posts of individuals saying they waited almost 200+ days to get one in Philly. I figured I'd apply sooner rather than later. So I went to the local DMV office, changed my license and applied that same day (on a Saturday too mind you). Literally that Monday I was approved and have an appointment to go pick it up in a week.​I was absolutely dumbfounded. Heading over to the FFL to pick up a G19 today. Excited and relieved. So if anyone is in Philadelphia and was wondering on whether or not they want a license to carry, I suggest doing it ASAP. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/qaItWzJid

No comments:

Post a Comment