Monday, February 14, 2022

Can you buy 2 Guns at once?


I don’t want to ask a dumb question but I turn 21 soon and I’m excited to start my collection and I want to buy 2 handguns to start off. I have a lot saved up, I have money put back towards training, ( I’m starting the process to getting my enhanced carry permit as soon I can ), I live in Tennessee and here it doesn’t require a permit to carry. As long as you’re 21 you can walk in and walk out, the guy I talked to at the gun store said all I need is a valid license and that’s it. But anyways I have money put back for training,ammo, holsters, and the fire arms itself. I’m getting a Glock 19 Gen 5 and I plan on keeping that one at home and I’m also getting the Springfield Hellcat for my EDC. I just want to know if i can just walk in on my 21st birthday and buy both of them. It seems sketchy to me I don’t know. I appreciate anyone’s feedback! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/MisguaW

No comments:

Post a Comment