Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Holster Recommendation for Hiking


I am looking for what you guys use to carry while hiking. I currently only have an appendix holster for my Hellcat and want to carry it hiking in the case of mountain lions. I know a 10mm would be better but I don’t have the money for one now and would be carrying hard cast 9mm from Underwood.I normally wear athletic pants or shorts hiking so an appendix holster would be pretty uncomfortable. I could take the wing off and carry it at the 5 o’clock position IWB, but it doesn’t sound ideal as I want to avoid sweating on my firearm for hours at a time. Another setup I am considering is a 2” wrap-around belt with a looped in OWB holster strong side.What is your guys’ hiking setup? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/SWnDV7tOI

No comments:

Post a Comment